To enter the contest all you had to do was "like" L-Styles Facebook Page (which I'd already done) and post a pic of your L-Style flights on their wall, then spread the word. I grabbed my Blackberry, shot a pic of my dart flights and posted away, and I'm excited to say that recently I was drawn as a winner!
Make sure you're prepared for the next contest, and keep track of all the darts excitement going on at L-Style by visiting L-Styles Facebook Page and pressing the like button. Then visit L-Style Global to find the dart flights that suit you!
Check these out! Signature flights featuring L-Style players Stacy Bromberg, Gloria Gutierrez, Cindy Pardy, Bill Davis, Darin Young, Larry Butler, Scotty Burnett, and John Kuczynski!
It is L-Style Global's mission to carry over the great business attitude of L-style in Japan and start providing premium quality products to North America and other areas not covered by their partners. Just as L-style in Japan, Lstyle Global will continue with its "respect and honesty" policy.
- L-Style was the first Japanese brand to make 1-piece precision moulded flights.
- L-Style is still the only brand to have 1-piece precision moulded flights working with any regular nylon shaft.
- L-style was the first brand ever to come up with a built-in Flight Protector on a 1 piece moulded flight.
- L-style is the first brand ever... to come up with a moulded flight case.
- L-style was the first Japanese dart related brand to partner with distributors abroad to have its fine line of product available outside of Japan (since 2008 throughout Europe)
- L-style was and is the only Japanese (Non-American?) dart related brand to set up a company in the North America, do business with local companies, bring tax revenues to much needed California and keep an inventory in North America.