Dart Board Setup - Regulation Measurements and Tutorial

Over the years I have received calls and emails asking me about the measurements for installing a dartboard. The regulation specs are easy to remember, so I reckon many people contact me because I can ramble them off the top of my head.

I have also seen beginners and new dart players searching the web and posting their questions about setting up dartboards in dart forums. In order to put the answers out there - along with with a little bit of advice and humor - I have created a Dart Board Setup - Regulation Measurements and Tutorial for anyone interested.



Writing that article also gave me a brainstorm, and I created some interesting throw lines to add to my web site. Although they bear a few of the same designs I have already done, I'll be designing more in the near future as time allows.