Johnny K's Third Annual Toys For Tots Dart Tournament

The fund raising has started for Johnny K's Third Annual Toys For Tots Dart Tournament! From Johnny's Blog:

OK folks it is that time again! Last year because of you guys, we raised $10,000 for the kids on Christmas morning. Never in a million years did I expect to raise that kind of money. I am very grateful to each and every one of you that did your part in helping me help so many unfortunate kids. As you all know this event is really important to me, so that the kids can wake up with something under the tree.


Can you believe that! $10,000!!!

Johnny works hard every year for this cause and I am just as proud to have been able to provide this years dart shirt design as I was last year.

Visit Johnny's Blog for information about the tournament, to make a donation, or to purchase one or more of these dart shirts to support Johnny K's Third Annual Toys For Tots Dart Tournament.