Shoes for Darts?

Darts Shoes with Dartboard Pattern

Is the hunt for casual and comfortable shoes for darts a little crazy? I'll be honest. For the casual luck of the draw or league night I've been sporting a pair of Spalding tennis shoes I bought at Wal Mart for $18 back in August 1996. Yes, their pretty torn up, I have duct tape and a few select adhesives holding the soles on. But, they were comfortable! I finally lost the sole off of one at Metallica and Ozzy this year, so a search for new shoes begins...

Practicing at home is a little different. My setup is in the garage, and more often than not I wont wear shoes at all. Considering the dirt, saw dust, occasional bug - oh and that snake I stepped on barefoot one day - I've been looking around for some comfortable slip-on shoes or simple sneakers for darts. Behold I found some and they allowed me to decorate them as I please.

Tacky huh! Original and unique though...